Saturday, January 3, 2009

New fun jewelry

Some artistic shots of my new stuff.
(thanks to Angela!!)















This is such a unique combo of zebra print and a sassy lady. I combined this handmade pendant with vintage pink beads.


$15.00









Spiral earrings


(available in any color)


$5.00

~
adorable purse necklace in pink and green

$15.00






These sets are some fun examples of what I LOVE to do.....create interesting sets. I love to have jewelry in all colors to wear with my wardrobe of many colors.
Necklaces $15.00
Earrings $5.00
Bracelets $10.00














My favorite button bracelets. These are made from vintage buttons and attached to elastic. These are a fun 'one size fits all' bracelet.
$12.00 each





~"star" necklace~


$15.00




(perfect for the "Windsor All-Stars cheer team!)


All items are handmade and unique. If multiple items are ordered I will do my best to duplicate them.

No comments: