Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Applique!!

I just love doing custom applique shirts! My imagination just runs wild with a pile of fabric scraps, buttons and embroidery floss. These are some examples of things that I have done lately.....

I LOVE this guitar shirt! I even added the baby boy's initials under the guitar.








This poodle princess shirt is so fun to make. I also included a matching hairbow.





This is a custom order for an adult who happens to love penguins. I had some awesome vintage feedsack material that just had to go on this shirt.









1 comment:

Breana said...

I love that guitar onesie! Too adorable! I definitely want you to make a shirt for Townes' first birthday. That will be just too cute! Oh, and I have an idea for a program here at the library. I wanted to see if you would be interested!